Sunday, March 6, 2016

Monday Montage #64



I have a sweet little grandniece named Lucy ... she is adorable and funny and happy!! And it's her 6th birthday!! HOORAY!!! I'm glad I had Monday Montage and my friends to get me in gear to make her a birthday card!

I had a hard time getting a photo of this one ... it's raining ... and raining ... and RAINING ... and the post on my porch where I always take my card and project photos was COVERED in WET!! So I ended up taking a photo in the windowsill on my porch! I hate when the weather doesn't cooperate and coincide with my craftiness!!

Stamps:  Number of Years
Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Going Places DSP, Gold Foil
Ink:  Basic Black, Wink of Stella Pen
Accessories:  Large Numbers Framelits, Confetti Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Gold Sequin Trim, Ovals Framelits, Cherry Cobbler 1" Edged Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Itty Bitty Punch Set (Star)

Did a bunch of running this past week ... spent a few days at Disneyland (which should surprise NO ONE!) and took an AWESOME 8.5-mile run around the block of Disneyland and through the plaza between Disneyland and California Adventure. Such a happy place to run!!! And I am OFFICIALLY registered to run a marathon on the Great Wall of China on May 21. I'm hoping I don't die ...

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Bree Renwick ... you will absolutely LOVE what they have created this week!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Christy Lynn said...

I went to China a few years ago and we did the 5K concurrent with the Great Wall Marathon. My advice to you: run up and down stairs! It's a lot of up and down hillsides so THOUSANDS of stairs! Good luck!!!