Sunday, November 29, 2015

Monday Montage #57

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Hol-ly ... FA-LA-LA-LA-LA LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAA!! What comes after Thanksgiving, Black Friday and putting up ALL the Christmas decorations???? A WEEK-LONG NAP!!! Hahaha!! Don't I WISH??!!??? BUT ... Monday Montage DOES come after all those things!!

I now need to clean my CraftCave so that I can make all my Christmas cards (the rest of my house is not too bad at the moment, actually!)!!! But this card came together much more quickly than I had anticipated!! I LOVE looking in my Google images search or on Pinterest for inspiration, don't you??? Sometimes it's just a color scheme or a layout that just gets my gears rolling ... and the fact that I FINALLY got a new package of Blackberry Bliss cardstock (LOVE this color!)!

I was feeling SO in the mood for a Christmas tree (since I have decorated TWO of them already since Friday!)!! These little trees were MUCH quicker and easier, though. I feel a little like Bob Ross ... aren't these just "happy trees"???? I think so!


Stamps: Festival of Trees
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil DSP, Vellum
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Banner Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Star), Tree Builder Punch, Gold 1/8" Ribbon

If I can actually get some time to make my family Christmas cards I will be excited!! I have one designed ... just need to see how feasible it is to "mass produce" ... I always seem to go overboard when it comes to making them!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... their creations are just BEAUTIFUL!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Cathy Casey said...

So cute Wendy, I have been having a total love affair with all the various tree sets this year too :)

Tanya said...

We decorated the tree today so this is perfect for me too! :) I love how you used several trees for this!

brrenwick said...

I always love a non-traditional color combo and you nailed it with this one...LOVE it!