Friday, May 15, 2015

Fab Friday #64

So much happening this week!!! So happy to be to Friday!!! And it's a FAB Friday, at that!!! My daughter had ACL surgery last week, so I've been playing nursemaid and Mom Taxi all week ... I am currently on my way to Reno with my mom to attend my niece's graduation from University of Reno-Nevada!!! So VERY proud of you, Cassie!!! You are AMAZING!!

And I am SO HAPPY to be able to play a little more with my "preorder" goodies ... the color combo in the "Bohemian" washi tape is GORGEOUS!!! Can't wait to get the thinlits dies that go with this stamp set, too!!! SO much fun!!

Stamps:Friendly Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, Bohemian Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim, Pansy Punch, Petitie Pansy Punch, Large Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Candy Dots









This is such a FUN sketch!!! I think I will be using it again ... I feel like I'm stuck in a RUT!!









Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Gotta dash ... getting ready to board a jet plane!!! Woot! Woot!!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

I also became enamored of this new Bohemian set the colors are yummy and obviously make a wonderful card...happy graduation is perfect...love the flower, gold and Washi Tape....also want the thinlet dies to match! Safe travel home!