Sunday, April 19, 2015

Freaks Are CELEBRATING!



Fun, fun, FUN!!! The Control Freaks are CELEBRATING this month!!! Everyone is sharing projects that give us a reason to celebrate ... if you've been "hopping around", then you just came from Deb Currier's VERY happy cards! She's AWESOME!


I'm quite certain that this stamp set is my most FAVORITE stamp set that came out in last year's catalog!! I've used it a LOT!!! And I hope to use it a LOT more!!! There isn't an image in it that I don't LOVELOVELOVE!

Stamps: Kinda Eclectic, Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Vellum
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Oval Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Sewing Machine

This one ... it reminds me of a card I made a WAY-WAY-WAY long time ago (in fact, I'm not sure I even have a photo of it anywhere!)! CUTE little lady buggy!!! And red, white and black are ALWAYS happy together!

Stamps: A Fitting Occasion
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, Mini Stapler, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch

Next up??? My fellow freaky friend and running buddy Mindy Backes ... she has SUPER happy celebratory cards for you to see!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

MaryJo said...

I love both of your cards - so bright and cheerful!

paper bag create said...

Beautiful cards. Just love the little details on your cards!! the little row of sequins, the ribbon ruffling .. :)