Friday, April 17, 2015

Fab Friday #62

Well dang ... I have been SO busy at work (I was holding down the fort there the last two weeks while everyone else was out of town!) that I haven't had much stampin' time!!! AND I have been crazily-busily training for my FIRST-EVER Ragnar Race (held in Zion Park). LOTS going on!!! And this week's weather has been ca-RA-zy!! I went running on Tuesday evening ... in shorts ... at 6:00 pm ... and it was 72 degrees!!! By 6:00 pm on Wednesday it had SNOWED about 6 inches and was still going strong ... and about 28 degrees!!! My body seriously has NO IDEA what season we are in!!

Which brings me to my card for this week's Fab Friday Challenge ... I was feeling the SPRING "April showers" ... so I had to add the clouds and such (but you DO notice that one of my clouds is SMILING, right???)

Stamps: Think Happy, Label Love
Paper: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Back to Black DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Spiral Border Punch, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, 3/4" Circle Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Ticket Duo Punch, White Jute Ribbon, Mini Stapler







Great challenge for me ... that little banner at the bottom had me STUMPED for quite a while ... so I improvised a little. I'm kinda addicted to the ruffle-y/staple-y thing lately!









Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Smiley from Millan.NetHoping for lots of SUNshine and FLOWERS this weekend ... one more week until my Ragnar race ... SO excited!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: