Friday, April 3, 2015

Fab Friday #61

Happy Fab Friday, everyone!!! It's been another one of "those" weeks ... I'm kinda holding down the fort at work by myself ... everyone else is on vacation!!! So, that means I've been working full time (which is not my "norm") ... and I've seriously FORGOTTEN how to balance the rest of my life when I'm working full time ... how do you people DO it???

I also have a new mantra I am trying to follow ... "clean as you go" ... "clean as you go" ... I'm proud of myself on this card ... I actually DID clean as I went, and there was NO mess when I was done!! Hooray!

Stamps: Four Feathers, Hello Life, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Soft Sky, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, So Saffron, Pesr Pizzazz, Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Fun Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Feathers Thinlits Dies, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Note Tag Punch, Mini Stapler



I love the softness of this color combo ... it's a lot more versatile that you'd think (I purposely didn't do a "baby" card because that's the FIRST thing I thought of when I saw it!) ...



Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Happy Easter Weekend!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I like it! Very springy, and fun!

Brenda Myers said...

Very cool card!! Love all the textures and goodies piled on!! So pretty!!