Sunday, January 25, 2015

Monday Montage #36



Happy Monday Montage Day!!! I have just been ACHING to use this Lotus Blossom Photopolymer Set (now available during the Sale-a-Bration promo!)! It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!

I love the combo of black and white with one other color ... and yellow has just been calling my name lately (to be more precise, I used Hello Honey and So Saffron). This winter's weather has been SO UBER WEIRD!! It's almost like it has been winter trying to turn to spring ... we've had a few bouts of FREEZING and SUB-FREEZING temperatures (along with some snow), but mostly we've been very mild ... in the 30's and 40's even!!! I have been LOVING it!!! (It's especially great for running, but I digress ...)

Stamps: Lotus Blossom, Crazy About You
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, So Saffron, Back to Black DSP
Ink:   Hello Honey, So Saffron, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Ovals Framelits Die, Banner Punch, Hello Honey Satin Stitched Ribbon, Stacked With Love Designer Washi Tape, White Jute Ribbon, Simply Scored, Mini Stapler

I still have an EPIC story I need to share from my adventures in Disneyland back in October ... and I keep putting it off ... I think I will do it for ya this week ... it will prove to y'all once and for all that I truly AM a dork!!

Click "Back" to see what Melissa Stout has to share, and/or the "Next" button to see what Amy O'Neill has created!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Amy O said...

I love the color scheme too, Wendy! And I love how you've framed the pretty flower. Beautiful card!

Carol Carriveau said...

This is FABULOUS - the yellow oval is really striking....the whole card is!

stampinatthebirdnest said...

Love it! The oval looks beveled!?! Is that the picture or one of the many techniques I don't know about?