Friday, October 17, 2014

Rootin' Tootin' Birthday

New favorite stamp set for little guys??? Yeah ... that would be THIS one!!! AKA Yee Haw! I guess it could ALSO be used for big guys, too, right???

I had a lot of fun making this card for my little grandnephew, David. He turned ONE!! It's hard for me to believe that all the kids are growing up SO fast ... and I don't get ANY older (yeaaahhh ... riiiiiggghhht!!)!

It's the start of a "long" weekend here in Utah ... all the kids are out of school for UEA (which is something that has to do with the teachers, but I have LONG believe that it stands for Utahns' Exodus to Anaheim as SO many people head to Disneyland over this weekend!! Believe it or NOT, I am NOT going to Anaheim this weekend, but instead I'm going hiking with my daughter and some of her friends. should be FUN-FUN-FUN!)!!

Stamps: Yee Haw
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Soft Suede
Ink:  Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon
Accessories:  1 1/4" Square Punch, Burlap Ribbon, Essentials Wooden Elements, Gold Basic Metal Button, Linen Thread

Have a glorious weekend, wherever you are!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

2 comments:

Jenna ♥ said...

Wow, so cute card, Wendy!!! Great colours, great details!!! I have pined it on my pinterest board. :-)

Carol Carriveau said...

Very sweet card...perfect for a little one and am sure he liked looking at it and mom and dad loved it!