Thursday, October 23, 2014

MDS and What I'm Working On ... Sorta ...


Ok ... so every other time we do an MDS Blog Hop we like to share what projects we are currently working on. Which is where we are this week ... exCEPT I have a confession to make ...

So this is really NOT my fault!! I (like so many OTHER Apple/Mac enthusiasts!) was eager to download the new Yosemite OS X software when it became available. Actually, it was available last weekend, but I was out of town, so I didn't even TRY to download it until this past Monday. Much to my chagrin, it seems that MDS and Yosemite do NOT get along with one another (a fact, which I am happy to report, that the MDS Tech Team at SU is well aware of AND feverishly working to remedy)!! With that explanation in mind, I am posting an MDS layout I actually did TWO YEARS ago!!! Can you believe that?? I did an actual paper-crafty layout with these same photos of my daughter at the same time, which I posted on my blog. For some reason, I felt the NEED to make a DIFFERENT layout with these photos using MDS ... and it NEVER got posted to my blog (for which I am ever grateful since I actually have SOMEthing to share!)!!


Fall has always been my MOST favorite time of year ... so putting this layout together was UBER fun!!

And I just only NOW realized (as I am typing this!), that I can't share with you my "ingredient" list for this layout because it's ALL inside my MDS file ... which I can't open at the moment ... dang it!! I will add all of the downloads I used for this as soon as things are working normally again ... sorry 'bout that!!

Next up??? The ever-amazing Amber Meadows!! Click on the "next" button below to see what SHE is working on!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not the only one having issues with Yosemite and MDS. It is good to know SU is working on it. My Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 does not work either! Apparently Adobe is not going to do anything about it and just tells you to upgrade to 13. I am super glad SU doesn't have that attitude!
Your work is awesome!

Wendie Waldman said...

Uber beautiful!

Cindy Schuster said...

Hang in there! Hopefully it can be fixed fast. Love the colors on this page!