Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Make a Wish ...

What a WEEK!!! Between spending TONS of time on the phone with insurance companies (yeah ... more than one!), and working with our business accountant on a tax deadline, I have had NO TIME this past week!!! Good news?? My car has been replaced ... what a miracle!!! So many things clicked into place to make that happen ... I am SO very grateful ...

Also, tax stuff is NEARLY done!! Which is AWESOME because I'm on my way to Disneyland (yes, AGAIN!) with my bestie, Bree Renwick, to run the Disneyland Half Marathon for my birthday!!! I have been looking forward to this since last December ... I cannot WAIT!! We're even dressing up ... and yeah, I WILL be sharing pictures once we are done!!

This is one of the last couple of cards I made for the Convention Display Boards. To be honest, it has kind of grown on me ... I didn't really "love" it when I first finished it. But I DO love all the stamps I used here. Stamps are just HAPPY, aren't they??

Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Boutique Borders
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Whisper White
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey
Accessories: Banner Framelits, Blackberry Bliss Stitched Satin Ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, Sewing Machine

I'll be back!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

No comments: