Friday, August 1, 2014

Fab Friday #47

Yesterday was just ONE of THOSE days ... by the time I got home from everything (and yeah ... I put 22,247 steps on my Fitbit!) I STILL had to make my card for this week's Fab Friday Challenge ... and because it had been one of THOSE days, my brain was oatmeal and my HAIR was tired ... so I didn't know HOW I was gonna stamp somethin' ... In the end I really LIKED my card, though, because I got to use pretty NEW stuffs that just came in the mail yesterday (which was one of the HIGHLIGHTS of my day ... and going to lunch with Julie Davidse and Cheryl Curtis ALSO made an otherwise exhausting day a happy one as well!).

Heading out today for a family reunion. LOVE seeing all my cousins, aunts and uncles ... and we are going to "homebase" for the Anderson Family ... aka Emery, Utah. And yeah ... downtown Emery is a two-way stop (they don't even need a FOUR-way one!)! And the last time we went there we saw two boys on four-wheelers with SHOTGUNS slung over their shoulders heading for the hills!! I turned to my husband and said, "I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore!" Hahaha! There's a lot of family history there, though, so it IS kinda awesome!

Stamps: What's Up?
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Large Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, What's Up? Punch, Chevron Border Punch, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, Gold Sequin Trim, Silhouette eCutter
MDS Download: This and That Epic Day (High Five Arrow)








Here's this week's sketch in case you'd like to play along (I took a LOT of creative license on this one!) ...











And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Since I wrote this blogpost with oatmeal brain and tired hair, I think I should go to BED!!!
 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

5 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Loving the polka dots on top of polka dots!

stampinjul said...

This is so GOR-JUS!! Love ya!

Amanda Mertz said...

The combo of polka dots and arrows is so fun! I can totally see the sketch in your card so you're good! LOL! TFS!

Mary said...

22,000+ steps in one day?? Wow! I'm impressed! I'm delighted when I log in more than 6000!

Love your card with all of the polka dots!

Brenda Myers said...

Very cool card!! Love all of the layers, arrows and polka dots!!! :)