Friday, August 8, 2014

Dare to Get Dirty 2014

This week is "Dare to Get Dirty" week over on Splitcoaststampers! What that means is that current and former members of the Dirty Dozen Design Team take their turn to post a challenge for inspiration and fun! Since this is an event for Fan Club members only, you need to make SURE you get your Fan Club membership all signed up (if you aren't a Fan Club member already!)!

This is the sample I made for my own challenge (and the details are "top secret" ... ya gotta go check it out on Splitcoast, I tell ya!)!

I have seriously struggled with getting the lighting correct with my camera lately ... ugh! I took this photo outside with every possible setting ... and tried adjusting the filters in Photoshop as well ... it STILL came out wonky!! Oh dear ... I really DO need to take a class!

Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Night of Navy, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Flowerpot DSP
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Banner Punch, Banner Framelits, Bitty Banner Framelits, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (Heart), Tangerine Tango Thick Bakers Twine

This one is a sample I made for my BFF, JanTink's, challenge. I had to think long and hard about this one! And I used colors that were WAY out of my norm ... I think I kinda like it!!

Stamps: High Five
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Taffy DSP
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Banners Framelits, Hearts Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, What's Up Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pumpkin Pie Chevron Ribbon, Stapler, Paper Distressing Tool

Happy Weekend, Peeps!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png