Thursday, June 19, 2014

Freakin' New Catalog Goodness!!


Oooooo!! What could be MORE FUN than getting inspiration from the Control Freaks as they play with NEW GOODNESS from the NEW CATALOG???? Not a whole heck-of-a-lot!!! This month we are all making creations from things we have ALREADY "acquired" from the new Stampin' Up Catalog!! Did ya SEE what the Creative Connie Babbert shared??? She is ALWAYS amazing!!

I saw a card similar to this one at a recent "downline" meeting I went to at Pam Morgan's ... couldn't tell ya WHO made it ... but I DO know that I KNEW that I HAD to do something similar!! I seem to be having a "thing" lately with tone-on-tone, monochromatic creations ... and I LOVELOVELOVE that I was able to use the new Blendabilities markers to make this card for a wedding gift that needed a card for a wedding reception I am heading off to ... I am INLOVE with these Blendabilitites!!

Stamps: I Like You, Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, Old Olive Blendabilities
Accessories: Bitty Banners Framelits, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Small Oval Punch, Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, Whisper White Embossing Powder


And ... to continue with the "tone-on-tone" thing I got going ... here is a card I made with the Bordering Blooms stamp set ... I also seem to be having a "thing" with the Corner Rounder Punch (which is now available with the Project Life goodies!) ...

Stamps: Bordering Blooms, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe
Accessories: Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Very Vintage Designer Buttons, Gold Sequin Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Pearl Basics, Linen Thread

Next up is the MARVELOUS Mary Brown!! LOVE her style!!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

6 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

GORGEOUS Wendy...as usual! I love that tone-on-tone one especially!

Tanya said...

I love them both! Great colors! :)

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin' said...

Oooooh...such pretty colors! And I am loving the tone on tone. Such a pretty technique using the Blendabilities with the same color as the background. You always have such unique special touches to your projects!

CarlavdM said...

Wauw, I like your cards, especially the 1st one.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Totally gorgeous cards Wendy. Love them both and all the goodies you used on them!

Beth W. said...

I am inspired by so many of your cards, Wendy!! I instantly thought the second one would be perfect for some of the ladies at a local assisted living center we visit--something a little extra-pretty :). But looking at it more, I think I'll make extras to have on hand :). Thanks, Wendy!