Friday, April 11, 2014

Fab Friday #39

It's Fab Friday Sketch Challenge Day!! And the Fab Friday peeps have been working their usually stampin' WIZARDRY to come up with some, well ... FAB samples for you to peruse today!!

This is my contribution to this week's challenge ... and when I was looking through MDS for something to "play" with, this little fox kept on speaking to me (and now I KNOW what the fox says!!)!! Isn't he ca-YOOT???

I believe I mentioned in my last post that I have a "thing" for the burlap ribbon (both in MDS and in the "real world"). I have to be honest when I say that I was not a fan when it first came out last year. Don't get me wrong ... I LOVED it, but I was AFRAID of it. It's width had me nervous. This little "arrow" embellishment was, I hate to admit, under my craft table on the floor. It didn't quite work out with something else I had been creating, and then it fell off the table ... and I was MUI-HAPPY when I noticed it down there and I was working on this card ... HAPPY DANCE TIME!

Stamps: Occasions Alphabet
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh DSP
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Basic Black Marker (for fox's eyes)
Accessories:  Chalk Talk Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, 1" Circle Punch, Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Essentials Wooden Elements
MDS Downloads:  Nursery Alphabet








Here's a photo of the actual sketch so y'all can play along ...











And ... Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Cindy Beach
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Marla Reed
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a fantabulous day! From Millan.Net

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

3 comments:

Brenda Myers said...

Very cute card!! LOVE that fox!!! :)

Nicsann said...


I really love this card - thank you for the Inspiration! I cant part with this stamp set despite having a new fox set. I will be getting it out again very soon.

Carol Carriveau said...

Very cute card...love all of your layers...that little fox is adorable...great addition with the gold sequins!